OT: What I'm Reading

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 20:52:37 EST 2003

Laurie wrote

Has anyone ever read _Walking the Labyrinth_ by
Lisa Goldstein?  It showed
up in a book catalog I just received and I was
wondering if I should order
it.  I checked Amazon's recs, but I trust the
taste of this list more...

I have it. Mmmmm it's been a while but so far as
I remember it was worth reading, it struck me as
odd, which was fine because I like odd books.
Certainly not a genre fantasy, I classify it as a
"peculiar family" book. Irrc it's about someone
trying to uncover the truth behind some weird
family history by visiting the extremely strange
people involved. I shall probably reread it soon
now that I've been reminded. Yeah, so I think if
you like Goldstein's work it's worth buying.

=====
Ven