christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 14:28:38 EST 2003

>One thing I didn't understand was--Harry gets *away* from the Dursleys,
>and then he goes *back*? Sheesh. They're abusive. I'm sure *someone*
>(Dumbledore, McGonagall, this would be you guys) could have gotten their
>guardianship negated or something. I always thought Harry should go live
>with the Weasleys and pay for his room and board, which would solve a
>number of problems all round.

even when harry has an out dumbledore won't let him take it! i mean, there's
some wishywashy thing at the end of 4 (i am not considering this to be a
giant spoiler) where it's like "dumbledore says harry has to go back to the
dursleys for some reason but doesn't explain so harry does." that's one of
the weakest moments in the series, but i hope that it'll be redeemed in the
first chapters of book 5.

christian.