feminism and fairy tales course syllabus

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Jan 31 13:14:02 EST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Robyn Starkey wrote:
|What
|kind of arrogant assumptions were in place here?

You might have missed the part where Gili said this was at Harvard.  I
hope I'm not offending anyone on the list when I say that my lifelong
experience as a local around here (and as an alumnus' kid) has taught me
that Harvard thinks of not-Harvard as ... well, as Dorig.  (and man am I
forcing the ObDWJ here)  Not that Harvard *people* are like that, but it
is an institutional vibe.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"