Bullying

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 01:31:37 EST 2003

> > The only one I can think of that doesn't [have bullying in it] is "The
> Lives of Christopher
> > Chant", and I'm sure someone will give me reasons it could be seen as
> > such.

Well... there is that internal comment made that Christopher would have
probably have tended to bully the young Gabriel de Witt -- strictly for his
own good, mind you -- if he had met him at school. And that he could see that
Milly would have too.

Over on the Harry Potter for Grown Ups list there was a real firestorm which
lasted some weeks when someone stated that the Weasley Twins were an almost
perfect example of "popular" bullies. Frankly, I'm inclined to think she's
right...