Book clubs

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Jan 30 17:19:02 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:
|If it was too OT, it could always go off-list, but the main problem
|might be finding something that enough people want to read AND can
|get hold of at the appropriate time, as we've what, five continents
|and counting?   I still think it's a fun idea though, and would like
|to see it explored.  Um - but what is collaborative learning software
|when it's at home?

Shared chat rooms/electronic whiteboards/posting space and tools to make
it people to do distance learning all at the same time.  Not very
exciting...just a silly thought.  ;)

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."