Book clubs

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Jan 30 12:51:24 EST 2003

Unfortunately I can't give you any advice.  I was just lucky that we got
y'all.  I have no idea what I did to deserve running a list with people
as interesting, supportive, and generally cool as you folks.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"I'm a citizen, this is my president, and in this country it is
not only permissible to question our leaders, it is our