translations

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Thu Jan 30 09:52:58 EST 2003

Speaking of translations...

I am currently in Sweden (yes, I am freezing my ass off), and the University
library (a thing of beauty, and a joy forever), has on prominent display in
the new arrivals section TWO DWJ books, which, from what I can tell from my
rudimentary Swedish, are Charmed Life and the Lives of CC.

Cool!

All my sympathy for the Hebrew translations work. Bloody publishers! And,
having read different translations of several books, I, at least, am aware
that the translation is essential.

Megan