Reading Groups (was Re: What I've read lately)

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 30 07:20:18 EST 2003

Jon wrote:

> I don't recall where you are from - is this the
> melbourne group? It certainly sounds like them. I went
> to a meeting of there's about a quarter of a century
> ago - literally it was in 1976. If it is they can't
> have changed - see the definition above.

LOL! Yes, it's in Melbourne--I'll bet it is the same group! I think the main
members are the same people who have been there for yonks. Do you want to
mention some names? Onlist, or offlist if that feels too much like gossip.

(In 1976, I'd  just met one of the main members, who also writes a fairly
well-known fanzine, for which I write reviews. I wonder if you know him.)

Ros