Reading Groups (was Re: What I've read lately)

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:18:47 EST 2003

Melissa wrote:
>I'll bet you money in any currency you like that the majority of
>those recs come from the people here.

I don't need to keep lists. I *know* most of the books I've read in the past
two years have been recommendations from this list. Since there are no good
English libraries here, and bookstores usually only import bestsellers, I
have to do all my shopping by mail or wait until I'm abroad, and I am guided
by the recommendations of this list. I haven't loved *all* the books I've
read through this list, but just about...

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug