Pratchett recommendations

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:10:33 EST 2003

I've only read three Pratchett books myself: "Guards, Guards", "Soul Music",
and "The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents". I managed to follow and
enjoy all three, though I remember almost nothing of the first two (I
remember almost nothing of any of Douglas Adams' books, either, though I've
read most of them more than once. I find they are such light reading that
they barely leave an impression...)

Has anyone else read "The Amazing Maurice"? I think it's the newest one, and
it's being promoted as a children's book. It was quite sweet, I found.

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug