Pratchett recommendations

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:56:58 EST 2003

Robyn wrote:

>One of the reasons I like it is that it is about the nature >of "godhood",
>which I think is also the subject, in an oblique way, of >DWJs Dalemark
>books (well, maybe not Cart and Cwidder, but the >others). Actually, this
>is one of the themes I like in Curse of >Chalion, too. Hmmm. Maybe this is
>a paper.

Come to think of it, you could probably make a paper out of the interventive
role of the Gods in the works of DWJ alone. There are interesting examples
in "Dark Lord of Derkholm", "A Sudden Wild Magic", and even "The Lives of
Christopher Chant" off the top of my head...

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug