wikipedia

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:51:35 EST 2003

Kale wrote:

>I'm going to have to dive into the archives to find some of the more
>interesting bits of info, such as the translation of the Greek at the end
>of The Ogre Downstairs...

That is, "translation" of the "Greek"! :)

If you are interested in these annotation-type details, don't forget the
translation to the saucepan song from "Howl's Moving Castle", and the list
of real titles that are hinted at in the titles of books in "Deep Secret" -
to mention two of the more interesting items of background information that
have been presented on this list.

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug