Harry Potter and the Solstice of Doom

Wed Jan 29 01:28:20 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:00:01 -0700, Robyn Starkey wrote:

>>Melissa Proffitt,
>>feeling that ooky feeling of not having done anything productive all day
>
>Excuse me? You wrote several interesting and entertaining messages to this
>list, didn't you?

Thanks for pointing that out!  I feel much better now.  :)  I hate that what
I'm "supposed" to be doing all day is so repetitive and tedious and involves
a variety of cleaning products.

It also helps that I read a passage in book 7 (of what appears to be a
15-book list) for this award aloud, and my lovely husband said, "Just stop
right there.  Don't bother reading that one.  It's not worth it."  And he
was right.  It's such a relief to move on to something better.

Melissa Proffitt