Cart and Cwidder missing text LONG

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 04:45:54 EST 2003

Well at least I don't have to rush out and buy another copy now. (Not that I don't want another copy, I just want an unedited one)
The glossary in my paperback of Crown does indeed cover topics & characters from all the books, and sometimes I prefer to read that instead of Crown, as I like all the extra snippets, and the way that some of the stories are developed. In that way I suppose it's not a true glossary, but that's what make it so good.
It seems a little odd to split this up between the 4 books, as the joy of it is all the extra stuff, and not just an A-Z of who's who. Also surely some entries are relevant to all the books, or more than one book?

And I still feel better about thinking of them as 4 books, rather than a quartet!

Rowena