Book on tape

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 27 09:35:24 EST 2003

> > Sabriel read by Tim Curry
>
>Mogget with Tim Curry's voice is one of those ideas that immediately
>strikes one as being exactly right. I shall have to look into this.

Interestingly enough, I found the first tape (there are 7) a bit
distracting, because the voice was obviously Tim Curry's, and I have
associations with him, but by the end it wasn't a problem. He did the
voices very well, excellently gravelly for all the dead ones. The only
quibble I have was that his Sabriel voice was a tiny bit prissy, which she
is not.

Robyn