Cart and Cwidder missing text LONG

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Mon Jan 27 07:11:54 EST 2003

No,
My old puffin has the original text, which I lovingly typed out a while ago for the list,
but no glossary.
The only glossary I've got is the one at the back of the original paperback release of Crown of Dalemark. Is this the same as the one you've got, or does the glossary on the back of C&C refer to things only from that book, and not from all 4 of them?
If it does have new info, I'll have to go and buy it, which would make 3 copies of C&C on my shelf. I really wish they'd reprint the original text, as my much loved & much read puffin edition is in need of retirement, although it is still in one piece, which is more than I can say for my old puffin Power of Three.
I can cope with the odd US spelling, but cutting parts of the text, (or updating it as with the evil Ogre updated edition) is horrible.

Rowena