Cart and Cwidder missing text LONG

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 27 06:50:53 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Caleb W wrote:

> Interesting! I checked my Puffin copy, and it is happily intact. I
> don't mind a few minor changes here and there to smooth over
> discrepancies between books, but cutting out a whole long chunk is
> another matter altogether. I didn't notice any contradictions
> before. Is the current UK edition cut as well?

If the current UK edition is still the Oxford University Press edition
of 2001, then yes, it's cut. Which is not that surprising, seeing as
it's part of a uniform-edition "Dalemark Quartet" set.

What I'd like to know of those with earlier copies of Cart and Cwidder
is this: Did it always have that glossary at the back, or is that new?

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."