wikipedia

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 27 01:53:37 EST 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Kale wrote:

> At 09:03 PM 1/20/2003 +0800, Paul Andinach wrote:

> BTW, do you have an idea of how to fit in DWJ: An
> Exact and Exciting Wisdom on the bibliography page?

Duh... what's "DWJ: An Exact and Exciting Wisdom"?

(Drawing a bow at a venture, I propose the addition of a "Books About
DWJ" section to the Bibliography. Even if there isn't any use for it
now, there's bound to be eventually.)

> Do you have more detail on exactly what she contributed to those
> journals(?)/anthologies?  I think the title of the stories and
> articles would be helpful.

I agree that more detail in that section would be good, but I have no
more to offer than what I've already put.

> In regards to Wilkin's Tooth/Wilkins' Tooth--and I'm so sorry I
> didn't double-check the title before I saved the page--Wikipedia
> does have directions for renaming/moving a page, but I don't think
> the DWJ Wikipedia has this option:
>
> http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_rename_(move)_a_page

Yes, I'd explored that option, too. It appears that the Wikipedia has
its own customized version of the software, with many nifty features
we don't have. Oh, well.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."