"Charmed Life" in Hebrew, at long last

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 07:02:02 EST 2003

I have just received my complimentary copy of the Hebrew "Charmed Life"! It
took them long enough, but the book is finally in print. Just to recap for
those of you who weren't here or don't remember: about three years ago I was
hired as Children's Books Editor for an Israeli publishing house, and one of
my first moves was to convince them to buy the Hebrew rights for "Charmed
Life" and "The Lives of Christopher Chant". Since then, the rights were
purchased, the books were translated by my talented friend and fellow DWJ
fanatic Netta Yedid, I no longer work at the aformentioned publishing house,
and have spent the past year and a half wondering why it is taking so long
to publish the books. But "Charmed Life" is finally out!
Unfortunately, no original artwork, the cover is based on one of the recent
American editions. Also, no reviews as of yet, as the book is really brand
new. I can't wait to see how well it does.
And "Abhorsen" arrived in the mail today too!
Yippeee!

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug