What I've read lately

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Sat Jan 25 19:47:59 EST 2003

Thanks for the book list - I garnered several new titles to look for
from your posting!

> I was recommended _Make Lemonade_, by Virginia Euwer Wolff.  Not a new
> book, but possibly newly published over here.  Becca read that while I
> was reading _Corbenic_, and then insisted I read it too.  Wonderful
> book (though probably not in the category of Books to Recommend to
> Teenage Boys Who Like Harry Potter!)

Another book of hers that I really like is _The Mozart Season_. (No
fantasy elements, unless you count my ongoing fantasy of being a
competent musician which springs to life whenever I read it)

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com