Another thesis...

Anna Z Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Sat Jan 25 05:09:21 EST 2003

Hey, what a relief! I just found this message- due to the panic over my
imminent defence of my thesis, I haven't read any list messages for a week
or so- straight after posting the 'I Passed!' message.
So, congrats on handing in the thesis- it's such a weight off one's mind!
And good luck with your defence, when that happens. Keep us informed.
Ania