Harry Potter and the Solstice of Doom

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 00:32:12 EST 2003

I wrote

>I hear from another list that the  new HP is due
>out on the summer solstice -- dearie dearie me
>just think what that might add to his satanic
>reputation in certain misguided circles.

and Christian replied

which is also my 26th birthday and shall make a
very nice present for me
indeed. =)

It is also the 15th birthday of Alex, my
throgmortenesque cat. However I believe he would
prefer roast chicken to a book (unless, since his
hobby is paper tearing, he was allowed to rip it
to shreds).

=====
Ven