Book on tape

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Fri Jan 24 12:03:40 EST 2003

I LOVE books on tape--they make my long drive/commute bearable.  I'm
listening to the Two Towers right now (for the umpteenth time).

Harry Potter on tape is wonderful, too.  I have listened to both the Jim
Dale versions of all the books (available here in the US) and the Stephen
Frye version of the first book (available in the UK or through
amazon.co.uk).  So far, I prefer Stephen Frye's reading.

I also love to listen to Bill Bryson read his own books.  I laughed so
hard at some of them that other drivers probably thought I was nuts.

Jackie S.