Harry Potter and the Solstice of Doom

Thu Jan 23 13:58:06 EST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:17:43 -0800 (PST), Ven wrote:

>I hear from another list that the  new HP is due
>out on the summer solstice -- dearie dearie me
>just think what that might add to his satanic
>reputation in certain misguided circles.

I kept forgetting to bring this up here...found out a week or so back and
placed a library hold immediately (not being one to buy the books in
hardcover, because it ruins the look of the shelf).  I'm amusing myself
periodically by checking the status of that request.  The county ordered 600
copies and I'm 135 in line.  It's up to over 700 now.  I wonder how high it
will eventually go?

That *is* a funny subject line....

Melissa Proffitt