DWJ film

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 13:44:34 EST 2003

Charlie, quoting Hallie:

>> The pics are brilliant, Charlie.  Thanks!

They are good, but they make me homesick!  (Born in Bristol, lived for years
about 6 mi from Glastonbury)

> so this afternoon I went and took the Thornlady path picture, as promised.
> Okay, it's not professional quality, there's nothing very numinous about the
> street lights, and even the toll booth isn't particularly phantomly, but
> this is the very spot where Maree brought the traffic to a halt!

Can't help thinking that if Maree had parked as neatly as that little blue
hatchback, she'd never have met Rupert...

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.