Best Books 2002

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jan 22 23:00:05 EST 2003

Still catching up on old emails.. At least I'm into 2003 now!
Kathryn A said:

> I still haven't read or seen "Wuthering Heights" or "Gone With The
> Wind".  Nor have I read any Dickens or Tolstoy.

I steered clear of reading 'Gone With the Wind' for years because my sister
kept telling me how wonderful it was. I finally read it a year ago and was
surprised to find I enjoyed it very much. I've read quite a few Dickens, at
widely-spaced intervals, but never managed to get into 'War and Peace.'
Audrey Hepburn was lovely in the movie, though.
Regards
Elizabeth.