DWJ film

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 12:23:20 EST 2003

> The pics are brilliant, Charlie.  Thanks!
>
> Hallie.

Glad you liked them, Hallie. As it happens I'm in the middle of writing a
book (and therefore perpetually on the lookout for displacement activities),
so this afternoon I went and took the Thornlady path picture, as promised.
Okay, it's not professional quality, there's nothing very numinous about the
street lights, and even the toll booth isn't particularly phantomly, but
this is the very spot where Maree brought the traffic to a halt!

Charlie (getting back to work now, honest.)