Nix Abhorsen

Michelle Thomas michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 07:33:10 EST 2003

Hurrah!  My copy of Abhorsen finally arrived from the US.  I sat down to
read it immediately and finished about 3 hours later.  Can't say whether I
actually enjoyed it the first time, I just wanted to know what happened to
Lirael and especially the Disreputable Dog.  I'm now re-reading it, and it's
absorbing enough that the tedious journey to work passed pretty fast this
morning, though I'm not sure that its as good as Lirael.

Michelle
--
Michelle Thomas
The Creative Partnership
michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
www.thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7439 7762
Fax: +44 (0)20 7494 1587
Mobile: +44 (0)7968 275173

authorised to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
postmaster at thecreativepartnership.co.uk immediately and then delete this
email from your system. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Creative Partnership. The Creative Partnership has taken every reasonable
precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for
viruses. However, The Creative Partnership cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.