AlexLit (was: Reader differences)

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Mon Jan 20 15:15:27 EST 2003

hallieod at indigo.ie danced around singing:
>I read the first of these ages ago, after an AlexLit recommendation...

So *that's* what the name of the recommendation engine is..!  I used to use
it all the time when they first opened, then lost the site along with my
bookmarks a few years ago and couldn't remember its exact name.  Woohoo,
thank you!  *bounces off to check it out*

On the topic of DWJ --  I just finished reading Hexwood for the first time
this morning, and I think it just might qualify as one of my favorite
books.  What a wonderful day!  :^)

Denise DeGraf ~*~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy