Another thesis...

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Jan 20 04:48:07 EST 2003

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share the happy news that I finnished my thesis and gave it
to my professor - although I know she won't find the time to read it very
soon, I'm glad it's no longer on *my* desk :-)

I was on this list for nearly all of the time I wrote it, and you provided
me with distraction when I needed it, lots of interesting conversations and
many good recommendations. So this is a good opportunity to than you all!

Bettina