F&H and Austen

Michelle Thomas michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 07:56:49 EST 2003

On 16/1/03 3:12 am, "Robyn Starkey" <rohina at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Well, this is partly true, but there was that episode recently about what
> Anya was like before she was a demon, and it was pretty clear that some of
> the annoying traits are just being blamed on her demonic nature.

Anya is very annoying, but Xander is immature, cowardly AND patronising,
which is why I don't like their relationship, or much about Season 6 - its
all really unhappy, negative, and out of character.  Season 7 starts on Sky
in the UK tonight, and I don't know if I can be bothered to watch it...

Michelle