carbon paper

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 17:29:29 EST 2003

I remember carbon paper.  I remember wax stencils that you typed (hitting the
keys VERY hard) on a manual typewriter, so that you could then put them onto
your (borrowed) Gestetner mimeo and print off copies of your friends'
deathless (ok, semi-deathless) prose about Spock's -er-mind....and sometimes,
when the art work had a lot of dark areas, you had to peel each page off by
hand (rather than trusting that it would drop off by itself) and gently lay
it onto a flat surface to dry...   Ah, the old days....

Devra the dinosaur
Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com