Doing the reading (was: Best Books 2002)

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Jan 14 19:16:38 EST 2003

It has worked out like that- I seem to have lots of printouts of everything. The day when I did two drafts only is loooong gone.

Sallyo.

You must be from the Paperpushers' Planet...
  Oh? Then how come there's so much *more* paper to push than there was in the pre-computer era? And does anybody here remember those predictions about the "paperless office?" Hah!

--
Margaret Ball, who had to push aside stacks of papers to find the computer this morning.
http://www.flameweaver.com