Doing the reading (was: Best Books 2002)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Tue Jan 14 09:48:18 EST 2003

>  Speaking as the mother of a 16 y.o. who is a member of this list -
> *please* don't let's start talking about mother swaps.

Oh, right, good point. Our own 16 y.o. announced the other day that I
was fired. (Forgot to give her an important letter for two days.) After
I stood there grinning for a while she finally clarified, "I mean fired
from Mom Privileges, not from Mom Duties!" No, we don't want to give
them the idea they can trade us in for more satisfactory models, do we?

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com