Doing the reading (was: Best Books 2002)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Mon Jan 13 21:45:05 EST 2003

> Would your girls like to swap mothers with me?  Mine doesn't read
> sf/fantasy but likes to engage in banal talk.  I'd much rather live
> with a sf/f/DWJ fan that recognizes some forms of discussion as being
> banal.  *grin*

Hmm. Do you think we could do a complete relative swap? My own mother
likes to spend hours explaining to people how she simply could not get
into Tolkien's trilogy because it was so far beneath her intellectual
and literary standards. So if we're giving away relatives, I'd like to
put her on the list too <g>.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com