Doing the reading (was: Best Books 2002)

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Mon Jan 13 19:44:41 EST 2003

Margaret Ball danced around singing:
>And neither one of them has any interest in my extensive collection of DWJ
>books. <Sigh>. In fact, neither of them reads sf/fantasy at all. So much
>for parental power to warp young minds. Hah.

Would your girls like to swap mothers with me?  Mine doesn't read
sf/fantasy but likes to engage in banal talk.  I'd much rather live with a
sf/f/DWJ fan that recognizes some forms of discussion as being banal.  *grin*

Denise DeGraf ~~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"You're down as expendable.  You don't get a weapon."
    -- Diana Wynne Jones (Dark Lord of Derkholm)