Doing the reading (was: Best Books 2002)

EmmaComerford at aol.com EmmaComerford at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 17:18:20 EST 2003

--- Anna Z Skarzynska <theania at freeuk.com> wrote:
> To the downgrading for having a slightly wonky printer, I have this
> to say:
> pathetic.

I'm currently preparing my 2002 best of list, but this thread struck a cord
as I have just received the marker's comments for my honours thesis. One of
the markers gave well thought out criticism, but the other pointed out the
tiniest errors (some of which were not errors) including my use of the word
"laptop" on the acknoweldgements page instead of "laptop computer" (I was
thanking someone for a loan)!  However, I still received excellent marks, so
I figure he was trying to make himself look as though he read it :)

Emma