Subject: Re: wikipedia

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Jan 8 23:55:16 EST 2003

I like the ida of full name for the document, and "redirect" (ta for
that info, Kale!) for all other name forms.  But as long as we have the
redirects, it's okay if we're not 100% consistent (though we should
try).

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
I'm not a roman, mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a
heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher, mum. I'm a red sea pedestrian, and

|=====

|Do you Yahoo!?
|Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
|http://mailplus.yahoo.com
|--