Subject: Re: Best Books 2002 (long, because I don't know when to shut up)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 19:01:12 EST 2003

Kathryn wrote

>The Most Waste Of Money And Mysterious Missing
Book Award

"The Fall of the Kings" by two authors whos names

I can't remember, and
I can't look up because the book is missing. >

Ellen Kushner, Delia Sherman, both writers I have
enjoyed in the past.

snip

>This was a
book I bought on spec in
trade paperback (about $40!) because it looked
good, it sounded good,
and I felt like spending some money.  And though
it started out well and
vividly and picturesquely, I got completely
turned off when the two
heros turned out to be gay, and got in bed with
each other.  Not the
kind of thing I want to read about, thank you.  I

class this as "most
waste of money" >................ snip

I'm surprised at you Kathryn, you won't like one
of my choices.

=====
Ven