e-mail address

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 13:06:37 EST 2003

Dear List-friends,

I have just got back to work after a long Christmas break, and caught up with
all the e-mails waiting for me (I did delete one or two threads on one list, but
I have tried to read most messages).  I hope you all had wonderful times...  and
I hope to reply to some of the messages eventually too!

No sooner am I back, though, than I go off on secondment.  E-mail to my usual
address, philip.belben at powertech.co.uk, is supposed to continue to reach me, but
as of Wednesday I think I shall only be able to send from
philip.belben at eme.co.uk.

I hope I sha'n't miss anything, but you never know with these systems!  If I do,
please bear with me.  Can someone involved with the running of each list please
let me know what (if anything) I have to do to be able to post from the new
address.  (For example, if the list is a Yahoo group, do I merely have to add
the new address to my Yahoo profile?)

Apologies for waste of bandwidth, cross-posting, etc.   The curious among you
may like to check out what the other lists in the "sendto:" field are ;-)

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc,  53 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1SL
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432