Merry Christmas!

Caleb Caleb at Woodbridges.plus.com
Sat Jan 4 04:41:51 EST 2003

A belated merry Christmas and happy new year to you all!

I didn't get actually given much in the way of books, although I bought a
lot with money I was given, including "Sabriel", which I've finished and
quite enjoyed, but not as much as the people quoted in the front apparently
did. I also got "The Vile Village" by Lemony Snicket, the most recent in A
Series of Unfortunate Events here in the UK, which I haven't finished
reading yet. I have finished "Camera Obscura" by Lloyd Rose, one of the
recent Doctor Who novels that I'd heard very good things about, and rightly
so, although the actual basic plot isn't very wonderful. I got some more
books, but haven't started reading most of them yet. I also bought Worms 2
for the computer which is now wasting a horrendous amount of my time!

I did see "Charmed Life" going cheaply somewhere before Christmas, but I'd
already got presents sorted by then, but I gave 2nd hand books to people
that I thought they'd like to supplement whatever else they were getting in
some cases.

Caleb W.