The Merlin Conspiracy interview on Bookseller

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Fri Feb 28 17:42:18 EST 2003

>That makes me think of that question authors really hate:  "Where do you get
>your ideas?"  I think often what people want to know is "Where did the germ
>of an idea for Book X come from?"

Hmm. That's an interesting translation. I'll try to remember it.  "Where
did the germ of an idea for Book X come from?" is an answerable
question, and sometimes the answers are even interesting; whereas "Where
do you get your ideas?" always tempts me to tell them about the Secret
Idea Store in Poughkeepsie, accessible only to SFWA members.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com