forgotten book

Kyla Tornheim kyla at merlin.sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Feb 28 09:50:02 EST 2003

My sister and I have been trying to remember this book that both of us
read when we were kids (um, that would mean that it would have been
written in the 1980s or before). The main characters were both animals,
and one was a dog named Dandelion. I think the other animal was a cat.
They belonged to a very nice couple, and I can't remember much of anything
else except that I think there was a mystery, and at some point there was
bouillabaisse. Kendra thinks that there was another dog, and Dandelion
was the younger one, and there was magic as well as a mystery. Does this
ring any bells for anyone?