new HOWL movie images

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:41:06 EST 2003

http://www4.at-lawson.com/ghibli/ghibli_mot.shtml
http://www4.at-lawson.com/ghibli/image/modelexh_img1l.jpg

lawson is a japanese convenience store chain (think 7-11, or suchlike.)
convini (as they're known in japan) have a much wider variety of goods for
sale than in other countries (video games, CDs, DVDs, and some special
offers.) lawson must be doing a cross-promotion with studio ghibli.. this
looks to be an advert for some sort of art exhibition.

it appears that the second URL is a picture of a model constructed of howl's
moving castle. not much like my imaginings of the castle, but that's what i
expected from studio ghibli. the left-hand man in the bottom right corner is
hayao miyazaki.

oh, and the text on the picture on the page says "this castle moves." =) i
see spiral binding holes on the left of it, which makes me think it's the
cover of the program or some sort of book they're selling at the exhibition,
if i understand everything correctly.

[ christian nutt - ferricide at hotmail.com ]