Fwd: Libraries in Science Fiction

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 18:44:40 EST 2003

If anyone is really interested, a couple of years ago
I wrote an article on librarians in fiction for the
Aussie library journal Orana, I can forward a copy to
anyone who approaches me off list. Thie article deals
with more than just fantasy and sf, but they are well
represented. There is a teaser for it here

http://www.alia.org.au/groups/orana/37.3/noble.html

Jon