cons [OT]

johanna at nobrandheroine.net johanna at nobrandheroine.net
Wed Feb 19 19:06:32 EST 2003

> Lunacon and I-con are conventions in the New York area
> on successive weekends in late March; I've been to
> I-con once and remember it as large and fairly
> media-heavy, but that was a while ago so who knows.

I-Con is pretty media heavy... I haven't been to it in the past few years,
but I've gone several years & it seems to have gotten more & more
media-dominated--probably why I haven't bothered to go lately. Feh.

And as far as people walking around in goofy costumes like Margaret
mentioned, anime cons are always good for those... ^_~ Anime Boston, yeah,
& if it's not too late, Shoujocon in NY in the summer.

Johanna