cons [OT]

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Feb 19 18:03:51 EST 2003

I was just looking at the sfwa.org site that Dorian mentioned (btw,
swfa.org is also rather interesting, if you like southwest forests ;), and
it occured to me that The List might be able to help me solve a little
problem I've got.  I'm supposed to arrange a trip to a sf/fantasy con for
some people. . . but I've never been to one (two Star Trek cons in my well
spent youth, and that's all).  Does anyone have any reccomendations for a
con in the basic New England area?  I'm especially but not exclusively
interested in ones in the next few months. . ..

or is there any sort of website with a guide to conventions?

and not to tie this in, or anything, but I would _adore_ to go to the con
in _Deep Secret_.  (And I must admit that the con in Margaret Ball's Reva
Konneva stories is a close second; can I admit that now that she's on the
list?)

thanks to you all ;)

lizzie