Very Hungry Caterpillar (with message this time)

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Feb 19 12:20:19 EST 2003

D'oh, fell behind on my email again!  Right, no current politics on
list, even to respond to someone else who's brought it up.  This list is
the only place I get to spend time with smart and interesting people who
aren't angry all the time (at each other; at the Powers That Be Or Want
To Be; at whatever) and I, for one, want to keep it that way.  ;)

Although The Great Hallie-Melissa Battles are always intriguing.

I should probably rewrite the 5 year old FAQ for new listcomers,
shouldn't I.  And didn't I say I was going to do that about two years
ago?  Bleah.

Right.  Bitter political infighting in Time City. Discuss.  ;)

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"I don't want to know what the structuralists think!  I want to
know what you think!"  -- Archer's Goon, Diana Wynne Jones