Corbenic

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 21:52:17 EST 2003

As I card carrying member of the Beaker People
Libation Front (stated aim is to preserve British
culture by eliminating Beer surpluses where ever they
occur) I'm always annoyed by people who think that
Stonehenge is a Druid monument. I've never seen any
convincing evidence that Druidism was pre-Celtic which
means Stonehenge was 1,000 years old when the Druids
arived. We of the BPLF claim Stonehenge as our own
(which doubtless means that it was probably a Bronze
Age Brewery and had nothing to do with astronomy at
all).

Jon Noble

--- Charles Butler

http://www.warband.org/introduction/ronald_hutton.htm