Marlow books (was Childhood favourites)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Sun Feb 16 19:14:16 EST 2003

> My sister (who has had several books published, mostly under her
> maiden name) offered "Maker" to Antonia Forest's own publisher, but it
> was rejected because of "insufficient projected sales".

You know, every five or ten years the publishing industry makes a big
noise about how new computer technology is going to let them print books
on demand and then you'll be able to buy a copy of anything anybody has
ever put on disk.  Wouldn't it be nice if they actually DID it one of
these days?

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com